EMS Data Export 2005 for SQL Server 2.3
EMS Data Export for SQL Server is a powerful program to export your data quickly from Microsoft SQL and MSDE databases to any of 15 available formats, including MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word (RTF), HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, CSV, DBF and others. Data Export for SQL Server includes a wizard, which allows you to set export options for each table visually (destination filename, exported fields, data formats, and much more) and a command line utility to export data from tables and queries in one-touch.
- Conceptually new user-friendly wizard interface;
- Six languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish;
- Exporting to 15 most popular formats: MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, RTF, HTML, PDF, XML, TXT, DBF, CSV, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL and Clipboard;
- Exporting data from several objects from different databases on one host;
- Exporting data from tables, views and queries;
- Selecting fields to export and changing their order;
- Adjustable parameters for each exported table and specific parameters for export to MS Excel, MS Word / RTF, MS Access, HTML, TXT, CSV, PDF, XML and SQL;
- Saving all export parameters set on current wizard session;
- Command-line utility to export data using the configuration file;
- Powerful visual options module.